Skip to main content

Help with a Federal Agency

My office is here to help when you can’t get the assistance you need from a federal agency or if you believe you have been treated unfairly by a federal agency. My staff and I can offer assistance with Veterans benefits, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, the IRS, passport complications, or other federal issues that you are experiencing. Residents of Utah’s First District can fill out the below form to request help. If you need immediate assistance, please call my district office at 801-625-0107.

In order for my team to help you, please include all relevant details and claim numbers in the form, such as your Social Security number for a case related to Social Security issues; your VA claim number for Veterans issues; your taxpayer identification number or Social Security number (if an individual) for an IRS issue; and any copies of related documents or correspondence that you may have received from the relevant agency. Please include your address, home phone, and daytime phone (if different) so that we can contact you.

The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information from federal agencies on your case, so we must have your signature to proceed.

*Disclaimer: If you are needing assistance with United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), please contact our district office for the correct privacy release form.

Authorization Form

Please feel free to also consult with the following resources: